Rafael Zuniga, Stephen Cave
Summary:
Adding a name and namespace to the service contract results in an exception as expected.
Summary:
Adding a name and namespace to the service contract results in an exception as expected.
Unfortunately, adding the next lines of code, actions and reply actions for operation1 and 2 causes an unintended exception, and I'm not sure what to do beyond check for syntax errors. The only thing notable is the book mentions to "Drill down from localhost.cs to Reference.cs" to put the new code, but no Reference.cs exists, and I'm not sure what "Drill down" means.
Notes on Usefulness:
Frustratingly enough, I apparently cannot design a service contract.
Differences/problems/mistakes -> troubleshooting:
-book mentions to "Drill down from localhost.cs to Reference.cs" to put the new code, but no Reference.cs exists, and I'm not sure what "Drill down" means. Inserted code nets an exception.
No comments:
Post a Comment